Getting twitchy....

Is it really the second half of July?  I didn't sleep last night.  For a month, I have still been waking up at 5am (trying most of the time to go back to sleep).  I LOVE hanging out with my children and having more time to relax and read, but I feel like there is something missing.  I read blogs, professional books and patrol Target looking for school supplies.  My children have already bought their school bags and are begging for zipper pouches (we don't go back to school until after Labor Day!).  I think I have separation anxiety :)  Am I built for summer break? 

Sad to admit, but I think I miss my classroom.  Instead of working on my small bathroom project, I am wondering what is going on in my new classroom.  Are they done with the carpets and floors yet?  Are all of my things moved across the hall (safely)?  This will be my 5th classroom (in four years) to set up... I should be used to this by now.  I think I need to stop by and check it out- just so I can sleep at night.  That's normal, right?

In the meantime, I think I need to hang by the pool with my sweet friend, Jennifer- who also happens to be a teacher!  She gets me and (probably) won't laugh at me.  Happy Heat Wave, everyone!