New Week- New Attitude!

I pledge to be joyful this week!  I am committing to have a good attitude despite what others may say or do that chap my bootie may annoy me at times.  I'm thinking that this just may be one of those years where I am to go to Ninevah (I'm doing a study on Jonah right now- go with me here).  Is it an interuption of what I want to do or Divine Intervention.  I want to sulk and pout and tell the world that I am right make my life better by looking at the positive things that take place each day all around me.  I am following my calling and doing what I know to be true and right.

Last week, I brought joy to others by posting "Hey girl..." signs all over the building and on teacher computers.  I think I will start my day tomorrow by looking at those signs and reminding myself that Ryan Gosling appreciates the hard work and planning that I do.  I may just laminate something in the morning just to see him.

For now, I leave you with a linky truth (thanks to Jeannie at Kindergarten Lifestyle).