A World of Weather unit & Pinterest find...

Hurray!  I finally finished the weather unit that I started over Christmas break.  I had high hopes that I would kick it out and share with the world.... then, I went back to school and the real world set in.  Basically, I worked on it, as my students were learning the material (at least I know it all works!).  All of the experiments, crafts, and ideas have all been used in my classroom between last year and this year.  I just fancied it up with some cute clip art from Scrapin' Doodles :)  If you're interested, take a peak!  You can click on mt TPT link at the side of this page.

On a side note... I'm on break today and tomorrow (lame as it is, I'm happy to get 2 days).  I've already read 3 books and have developed a sore forearm from playing on Pinterest during this long weekend.  One totally cute idea I found was from Miss Kindergarten:


She originally found it on Playing with Pixie Dust (formerly Frogs, Bees Under the Seas).  The photo link on their site of this project no longer works (which is why I posted Miss Kindergarten's instead of the original).  It pays to read old blog posts over a break!  I'm totally making this next weekend.  Right now, my Kindle is feeling neglected.