Wicked

I watched this musical in London a few years ago and loved it. Clever plot, interesting twists, hilarious dialogues and great special effects - BRILLIANT!



Good news, WICKED is coming to Singapore from 7 December 2011 to 29 January 2012! Tickets range from $55 to $165, a tad pricier than the 30 pounds I paid, but trust me, it's worth every cent. It's really one of the best musicals I've been to and I enjoyed every minute of it.



This is the "untold story" of the Witches of Oz. Before Dorothy dropped into the land of Oz, there were two little girls - a smart but unfortunately green-coloured girl, and her best friend, a beautiful, popular little miss sunshine. Watch how these two friends fell out and came to become the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good. The Wicked Witch was sorely misunderstood! I won't spoil it by telling you more, but do grab tickets yeah. You won't regret it.