Retrolicious 2011

Yes it's here again! Retrolicious 2011!

Last year, we saw Debbie Gibson, Rick Astley and Johnny Hates Jazz and it was a blast. This year, it gets better. Bananarma, The Human League and my very beloved Belinda Carlisle. Oooh Heaven Is A Place On Earth, Mad About You, Leave A Light On, SUMMER RAIN! I grew up listening to her songs lor.



The concert is on 8th October at Fort Canning park (http://www.live4music.com.sg/events/profile/452). Still a long way to go but me and my fellow 80’s-phile friends are all psyched up. Some of them have even booked a room at Fort Canning Hotel (I know, very kiasu right) - pre-empting a long night and it's the perfect excuse to also check out the boutique hotel heehee.



Tickets go at $100 but there's a 10% discount with OCBC cards (20% if you book before August 7th). Hurry, get off the couch and go buy your tickets. Yay, the 80s was a very danceable decade - FUN!

Now, to go dig up my stonewashed jeans and shoulder pads *grin*