I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change

I love romantic comedies. Isn’t it surreal, the idea that if someone is meant to be with you, then they should know what you want without you telling them? Unrealistic yes, but surreal.

A new friend WS suggested going for the musical “I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change” and so I did some homework on it. it’s been staged in Japan, Korea, Taiwan, the UK and Australia before. Reviews look good. The musical supposedly does a comedic take on all things taboo about dating, marriage, spouses and in-laws. Romantic comedy? NOT. Which is just as well, given my current state of mind. “A tribute to those who have loved and lost, to those who have fallen on their face at the portal of romance”. Yeap, that’s me. See you there!


Details
Date : Jun 9-19, 8pm; 11-12, 18-19, 3pm
Cost : $69.00-89.00 from Sistic
Venue : The Drama Centre, National Library