Osia @ RWS


I love restaurants that offer value-for-money set lunches even on weekends. Osia is the brainchild of Aussie celebrity chef Scott Webster whose forte is using fresh Australian primary produce and cooking them with a combination of French and Japanese cooking techniques. It's been on my list of to-gos for a while, so I was thrilled when I suggested it to Aosh and she said yes.


We ordered two flavours of the flat bread to share - macadamia pesto and olive ($9 each). I love the macadamia pesto bread and the eggplant dip. Such a novel idea to have it in a tube!


Set lunches are at $28++ (2 courses) and $38++ (3 courses), including a choice of coffee or tea. I had the cold smoked tasmanian salmon trout for appetizer, the australian asparagus risotto as my main and then for dessert there was the valrhona hot chocolate soup with black pepper ice cream.

Good aussie fare, warm aussie service! I will be back to try the ala carte options.