Brussel Sprouts at East Coast

To mark my last day of being 32, I decided to check out the new outlet of Brussel Sprouts at the Playground, East Coast Park. We had earlier tried going there two months ago but it wasn't opened yet. They are one month old and I'm so glad I don't need to travel to Robertson Walk to satisfy my mussel cravings anymore!
It's a lovely location, overlooking the sea and the place has high wooden beam ceilings with a long bar at the corner. Perfect to chill out at on weekends. Service was a tad slow because it's a new outfit but the staff were generally attentive.

Tips
1. A must-order is the mussels in poulette broth (mushrooms, chicken stock, cream, butter, parsley) - it's so good I slurp up every drop while K looks on mildly embarassed. The free-flow fries are soooooo good, we polish off the whole lot and ask for more. I like the salad liegeoise (warm salad with green beans, bacon, onions, potatoes and poached egg) too.

2. Happy hours are daily till 8pm, I heart the leffe beers. They also do mussel promotions on weekdays and weekends.

3. Parking space is aplenty although if you are a beer guzzler I'd advise you not to drive :)