Teacher Pay Teacher Feature- Whaaaat?

So I woke up this morning, after a stormy, non-sleeping night in metro Detroit.... I opened my email to see some feedback on my TPT free item.  I was like, okay- that's nice that someone took the time to make suggestions for me.  As I was reading, she mentioned that she was helping me out because I was the Featured Teacher-Author.  Whaaaat?  How did that happen?  I only have a few things posted?  I'm not kidding... look!


Anyway, I am taking her suggestion about adding a copywrite thing at the bottom of each page and such.  I must be too trusting.  I never thought someone else would want to pass off my ideas as their own.  I thought my name at the bottom of a PDF was good enough.  (Sorry- I got side tracked!)  She also mentioned that my freebie needed more details- fixed it already.  This is what I love about teaching-- so many people are willing to help and encourage other teachers!

Although I appreciate the money (it funds my own TPT purchases), I don't go out of my way to produce items to sell.  Teaching is still my #1 professional priority.  I 'll only post things that I have or will use in my own classroom.  As I develop more things for my classroom kiddos, I'll add more freebies and other bigger items, I promise :)