Manic Monday Freebie!

I mentioned a few weeks ago that some teachers and I have been feverishly working on a training for our district on Words Their Way.  If you are unfamiliar, it is a spelling, phonics, and vocabulary program all rolled into one.  The heart of the program is that new readers & writers look for patterns in words to read, make meaning, and later spell.  We had our presentation/ training last week and it was great.  The teachers in our district were very supportive (no heckling- yeah!) and asked some really great questions.

I have also been creating some making words activities (available on TPT) and games for my class, based on the program.  Here is a FREE game for you in celebration of Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies.  It uses the short u families.  Enjoy!

TPT LINK
You can find more freebies EVERY Monday!  Start here to get started:





Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

P.S. I need a little bloggy love (rough times in our room lately), so if you like this- let me know.   Yes!  I am desperate for your affection :)  Sad, right?