Linky Party and Big "Thank you!"

I've had a busy, busy week... I've neglected my posting this week.  My children took priority :)  Not much has changed in our schedule, but I can finally breathe a bit and think.



Want to see what every one in lower el is up to?  Join up with the Kinder-2nd Linky Party with Jeanie over at Kindergarten Lifestyle.  I know I teach 1st now, but I still love stalking those kinder blogs for old time's sake :)

While I was away (not posting-still reading and stalking!), I was awarded two very sweet awards.  It may sound silly, but these really make my day.  Sometimes, I feel down, worn-out and just plain over all of the extra effort that I put into my class.  These tokens of appreciation get me through.


A super-thanks to at Beth Ann at Taming My Flock of Firsties and Stacy from Mrs. Johnson's First Grade for their bloggy love:

Here is my task in acceptance:
1. Link back to the blogger who gave it to you. (check & check)
2. Pass the award on to 10 other lovely bloggers.

Here are some of my favorites for you all to check out:



Beg, Borrow, Steal

Cricut Your Classroom

 
 

 


First Grade Frosting
 
3. Follow the person who sent it to you. (check & check!)
I'm following both of my award nominators (Is that a word?)- and so should you!