Classroom Library Linky Party!


I love peeking inside other classroom libraries!  I pin them constantly on Pinterest and check out rooms every time I'm in another building.  One of my new favorite blogs is having a linky party about classroom libraries.  Come check it out!



Every teacher I talk with has different resources available and varying amount of books.  I try not to get discouraged or too envious about HUGE libraries :)  When I moved to first grade, I did inherit a lot of books and many were purchased by me.  Books are ALWAYS on my wish list!  I have also had help from DonorsChoose.org.

Here are my photos.... I do not have a "set library", but rather they are spread out around the room.  I have a small room, so I keep the front half of the room open for large group instruction on the floor and if students want to do their work there.

My "Look Books" (picture books- not leveled).

Portion of leveled readers.
More...

Leveled books, organized by character series.

Non-fiction, not leveled.

Science

Social Studies
I want to see your library, too!  Link up and let me know that you stopped by!  Only a few more hours until Spring Break... hurray!