Back from a Vacay!

Do you ever feel like you need a vacation to recover from your vacation?  I am EXHAUSTED from all that layin' around and relaxing.  My family and I just got back from a trip to northern and mid Michigan.  Each year, we stay in a little cabin on Tawas Bay (right on the beach!).  I did TONS of reading and my boys played at the beach 13 hours a day! 

The mister had to work- boooo!  Sure, we have to use the bathroom and shower in another building, but we do have this view EVERY night:


Mid-week, the mister came and snagged me for a side trip to Traverse City.  We only stayed a few days, but had a great time.  If you love wine.... you MUST go.  Even my husband, who doesn't care for wine, enjoyed the wineries and tastings.


He dropped me off in Tawas, then went back to work.  I just realized that I never mentioned that my parents were also in Tawas.... I didn't just abandon our children! :)

After I came home, I felt like I needed to read EVERY email and catch up on my bloggy friends out there.  My arm is still twitching after the cramps I developed last night!  I still have Pinterest to go, but I may need to wait a day and do some stretches or something.....