Qi Mantra

Massages are my guilty pleasure. After 3 years of weekly (sometimes twice) sessions back when I worked in Shanghai (oh so cheap..), trust me, I am quite the authority on what constitutes a good massage.

Qi Mantra rocks. I am sooo glad I found a good, reliable massage joint in Singapore. My old bones are thankful too.

They have several outlets across the island but I usually go to the one along Club Street, a stone's throw from my office. So nice to have an oasis in my backyard.I have my favourite therapist, but I have tried the others on her off-days and found them all very competent. Service is attentive and they maintain records of your problem areas. Go for the Star Blast (1 hour) or the Power Back (30 min) - shiok!
Cost-wise it's $78 for an hour massage but I signed up for the package and each session costs about $60. The other outlets are at Raffles City, Great World and Holland Village. Go on, make a reservation. Indulge in some touch therapy.