Polly Dolly - Lovin' The LBD

Its time again ( and on scheduled time this week! ) for the Polly Dolly challenge, as hosted by Dani over at Danimezza. Though i have only been taking part for a month or two, this week Dani is celebrating a full year of Polly Dolly challenges....well done everybody! So, in the spirit of celebration, Dani would like us to dress our Polly's in a ....
Polly Dolly - Lovin' The LBD
Ah, the little black dress - every girls best friend. This week i decided to pretend that Polly is the same body shape as me ( rather than the supermodel she usually is ). So i picked this LBD with some volume on the top to balance out my hips, but fitted on the bottom to accentuate my curves. I went with black peep-toes and then some bold accessories for some beautiful pops of colour. Contact lenses instead of glasses, some daring eyeliner and pretty nails complete the look. So wish i had this look in my actual wardrobe!