Au Petit Salut

There are many great value-for-money set lunches in town and I am on a mission to check out all of them. The problem is that I work in Shenton Way and the furthest I'd stretch lunchtime is two hours (boss, are you reading this?). Lunch beyond the radius of Tanjong Pagar/Raffles Place/ City Hall will be a tad rushed on weekdays.

Restaurants that offer their weekday lunch deals even on Saturdays are a godsend , and Au Petit Salut is a gem. The 3 course set lunch at $30++ is really a great deal. Comes with coffee or tea too.




My choices for the set was a salad as appetizer, braised beef cheeks as the main, and for dessert, the chocolate choux bun with vanilla ice cream. Well-researched choices, if I dare say so myself.



Good quality ingredients, delightful taste and generous servings. I liked the relaxed ambience of the restaurant. An ideal venue for a leisurely lunch on a Saturday afternoon.