About This Blog

The purpose of this blog is to share new findings in town (that's Singapore for now). Food I like. Wines I like. Deals which every "sandwich class" person should know about. Events/ happenings which you don't want to miss out on. Occasionally I might write about social issues and my opinions might not be worth very much but please bear with me.

I suppose the fundamental assumption here is that what I like, you might like too. This might not be the case, of course, so I urge you take my recommendations with a pinch of salt, then another, for good measure. I will try my best to keep the information on the blog as updated and accurate as I can.

To note, I DO NOT have expensive tastes - I like hawker food and nothing excites me more than a no-corkage restaurant policy. But I do occasional splurges too, so please indulge me. Lastly, I have a disgusting habit of wanting to max out my free time after work and on weekends, so certain frivolous activities to you might be exhilarating cheap thrills to me. Haha.

I hope you enjoy reading this, as much as I'm sure I will enjoy sharing my new adventures with you.