A Peek in My Week...

I'm a sucker for a play on words.... especially if it has a naughty innuendo attached!  As I was trolling tonight, I read Mrs. Bainbridge's blog about "showing her's" (lesson plans).  I think I posted mine at some point, but I've changed things around due to kiddos coming and going for interventions and such.



You'll notice that my writers workshop is light this week... we are finishing up a unit and having a share day tomorrow.  I'm starting a new unit on Monday.  All of my readers and writers workshop lessons are written (more like scripted) in separate binders, by unit.  That way i can make notes and changes as I go for next year.  i also add in possible anchor charts that will be useful to my kiddos.

You can download my plans as a pdf for a closer look.  I modified the format from Jessica Meacham.

I used to write in a plan book, then transfer them to my computer format (Word).  I have to email them to my principal each week, so I decided to make the leap this year and go right to the computer.  I edit them as I think of what to add/change.  Monday morning, as I start my day, I send the final draft to my principal.

Let me know if you have any questions or post your plans (I LOVE spying on other classrooms!).