Coming soon: Evronians for all seasons

Hey, guys. As you may have noticed, there wasn't any update on the 22nd, and I didn't even get around to putting a message up. Sorry about that.

I'm currently working on getting some scans done (Who knew - it's a lot more work when you have to do it yourself (and don't have easy access to a quality scanner)) for one of my prized possesions, which I've never seen scanned before.

It's an illustrated, Italian calender (or PKalendario, as it's called) featuring the Evronians all year round, with all-original art. Ever wanted to know how an Evronian celebrates Halloween? Well, you're about to find out.

Rather than hurrying to get the first part ready here and now, I'll just make sure to have the art for the first 6 months ready by Friday. (I was originally planning to do it 4 months at a time, so it evens out.

But first: Here's a sneak peek of the calender with the first month's piece of art.