Awe, I'm loved in the blog-o-sphere!

Thank you SO MUCH to Patricia from Teaching Fun in the Sun!  She has awarded me the Leibster Award. The Liebster Award is given to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers.  Me?  Seriously?  I really needed that after a rough couple of weeks in teacher-land.  Sometimes, my emotions and feelings get the best of me :)  Don't we all at some point?

In return, I'd like to honor some other of my favorites blogs that I know you will come to love as I do!

1) Stacy at Mrs. Johnson's First Grade   
     (such great ideas!)

2) Marcy at Buzzin' on Cakes in Grade
     (because she listed a bunch of Thanksgiving books just when I 
     needed them!

4) Mrs. Hodson at Today in First Grade...
    (I love photos of student work- it makes me smile)

5) Rosie at Teacher of the Frickin' Year!
     (when you need a good laugh- but also has fun stuff for the kids 
     if you make it your own and adapt it... she does curse on occasion)


Thanks again, my new friends!