Hens Party Victim

..... or so said the badge my SIL made me wear on Saturday night. Why? Because it was my hens party! First up, lets see what a gorgeous, classy hen such as myself wears on her big night:
Dress: Temt $15 Tights: Big W $12 Boots: Rivers $25 Various hens party accessories : cheap

Don't you just love my red veil ( made by my very handy SIL )? It came complete with an L-plate on the back and a sticker declaring " Property of Mick ". My sash said " Bride to Bling " which is why have a huge, fake-ass ring on and a lanyard with sparkles. So once i was dressed to the nines, where did i go?

Me, my mummy and my sister/bridesmaid Erin

We started out at a local tapas bar where i was treated to some gorgeous little tapas ( my favourite was the mushroom and parmesan tart... ) and indulged in a glass or three of sangria. My SIL organised a few games and i was stoked when i answered 10 out of 15 questions correctly about my fiance. ( Although Mick did cheat - when asked what his favourite drink is, he had answered " water ". What a lie - we all know its beer! )

Me and my girlfriends from school, Em and AJ

We then moved along to a few local establishments for a drink and a dare or two. Truth be told, i didnt really complete my entire dare list... i had heaps of " kiss a random blah blah " ones and its hard to get the nerve up to do something like that, unless the place is packed. At least it is for me - i find it easier to be crazy in a crowd where i can blend in. Unfortunately the rest of Dubbo didnt really come to the party... I havent been out for a long time but both the bigger pubs we went to were really, really quite. We did have a little dance but because of the lack of a crowd the vibe just wasnt the same. Boo to you, Dubbo patrons!

J from work, myself and my little sister after a few drinks

But no matter, i enjoyed my night. It may not be as raucous as i remember a Saturday night being a single lady without a child, but it was right for me: good food, big laughs and a night out as " Amy ", not " Mummy ". And what now that the party is over? The official countdown begins to the big day: 26 days to go!