Look Into MY Crystal Ball

Another year, another Pyschic Expo - which meant another personal reading for your truely. I know we've discussed before how much i'm into the hippy-dippy mumbo-jumbo stuff, and i'm sure at some point i've mentioned other readings. Dont get me wrong - i dont put complete faith into everything that a pyschic/medium tells me, i just find it fascinating to have a potential insight into my future.



As i mentioned on SonnyVsDan's blog a few weeks back, i had a reading in 2007 that contained some very specific information that has turned out to be pretty close to having come true. I was told, at the age of 24 and being single at the time, that i would: be married, have bought a house and being having a baby - before i turned 26. Specific ? Yes. Unlikely that all that would happen in around a year and a half? Yes. But get this - i've bought a house and have a baby due 11 days before my 26th birthday. And, if you listen to the chatter from the people who know me best, it seems like they all feel i will be at least engaged by that time too. Two outta three aint bad, right ?

So, with the Pyschic Expo back in town, i thought i would go for another reading. Turns out the same woman i had my last reading with was back, so i thought this would be a great opportunity to see if she could strike it lucky twice. Here is a little of what the tarot cards said:

*The major theme for the next 6 to 9 months of my life is transformation - the pregnant belly might have been a give away you say ? yes, but i was asked to pull just one card from a deck of 52, and thats what I pulled.
* My partner is from a different background from me and the initial stages of our relationship involved travel - you mean, like the kilometres clocked up between the town i lived in, and his town about 45 minutes drive away ?
* That at some point in the next 6 to 9 months, i will have to make a choice between two ways to travel. Not physical travel, but more like two different paths my life can take. I'll be stressing, but i shouldnt worry: there is no wrong decision, and everything will work out no matter which road i take - could this be whether or not to return to work after maternity leave ?
And the big one:
* This baby is coming early.... in around 9 to 10 weeks ( or 3 or 4 weeks early ) in fact.She also says she feels it will be around Xmas ( great ). In wont be because of complications or an emergency, simply because its just my bubbas time - ok, so this one is very specific, so i guess time will tell. Consider the countdown on!

So there you have - a potential insight into my very near future. Please check back in the next 6 to 9 months to see how much of it actually comes to fruition....